We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Line of motor-towers Leopard of Guerrillas:
A tower the Leopard of Guerrillas of HV (With the Hondovsky engine and the Variator)
A tower the Leopard of Guerrillas of RV (with the MTR engine and the Variator)
A tower the Leopard of Guerrillas of RA (with the MTR engine and Automatic coupling)
Tower Leopard of Guerrillas of HA (skhondovsky engine and Automatic coupling)
– it is the "shortened" version of Pathfinders already habitual to all. Main differences:
• Power of engines. On Guerrillas engines no more than 9 h.p. are used.
• Dimensions. This ruler is created especially for those who have no opportunity to transport equipment in the special trailer or a body of the car. Guerrillas quite are located on a back seat or in a luggage carrier of an average sedan.
• Transmission. On Guerrillas variators the Forward are established. On towers over 9 h.p. are put Safari variators, same as on the majority of domestic snowmobiles – the Snow-storm, the Taiga, Shikhan and so forth. On some models there is an automatic coupling – at the request of the buyer.
• Weight. Thanks to the small to dimensions, Guerrillas have small weight that allows alone will cope with loading/unloading of a tower.
These compact towers for those who do not plan to transport large-size and heavy freights.
On this tower the MTR engine of the Chinese production is installed. It is the complete analog of Honda - 99% of spare parts are interchanged. The engine works smoothly. And tower cost with such engine is lower much, especially within unstable exchange rate.
Also, on this model, the variator the Forward is established that is advantage concerning the same model with automatic coupling.
Guerrillas are made by default on a katkovy suspension bracket. However, at desire, you can always order sklizovy for an additional fee.
Generally, if you operate a tower only to reach from "parking" to a favourite hole or a log hut is the most right choice. And also, if you want "to popartizanit" between trees and other obstacles as these towers are very maneuverable and easy in management, but they are good only for driving on superficial snow or already laid way. Passability on deep snow at them is much lower, than at Pathfinders, just because of the small dimensions – it is less than the contact area with a surface.